Collected by Becca Glass
1107 Washington St, Vicksburg, MS 39183, USA
Touted as the first place Coca-Cola was first bottled (1894), this small yet interesting museum is worth a visit if you just happen to be in Vicksburg, Mississippi. While not nearly the size of the museum in Atlanta, there is an old soda fountain...
Rodney Rd, Port Gibson, MS 39150, USA
Once a mansion owned by a young wealthy man whose life ended just weeks after its completion, this antebellum Greek Revival style beauty has been on my last-minute-to-do stops before I move from the Delta region. It's hard to believe that what was...
I'm not a fan of fried chicken. I love chicken and yet I always rip the skin off. Today's trip, however, was through word of mouth that this man, Mr. D, makes the best fried chicken. I can't really compare it to many since I always go for grilled...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village