Collected by Becca Glass
1107 Washington St, Vicksburg, MS 39183, USA
Touted as the first place Coca-Cola was first bottled (1894), this small yet interesting museum is worth a visit if you just happen to be in Vicksburg, Mississippi. While not nearly the size of the museum in Atlanta, there is an old soda fountain...
Rodney Rd, Port Gibson, MS 39150, USA
Once a mansion owned by a young wealthy man whose life ended just weeks after its completion, this antebellum Greek Revival style beauty has been on my last-minute-to-do stops before I move from the Delta region. It's hard to believe that what was...
I'm not a fan of fried chicken. I love chicken and yet I always rip the skin off. Today's trip, however, was through word of mouth that this man, Mr. D, makes the best fried chicken. I can't really compare it to many since I always go for grilled...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019