Collected by kc
Cleveland, MS, MS, USA
Ever since watching The Color Purple, I've always been fascinated by the juke joint. Currently attending some training in the Mississippi Delta, I had the opportunity to check out the regions oldest (so they say) juke joint. Owned and run by...
I'm not a fan of fried chicken. I love chicken and yet I always rip the skin off. Today's trip, however, was through word of mouth that this man, Mr. D, makes the best fried chicken. I can't really compare it to many since I always go for grilled...
2030 Park Ave, Detroit, MI 48226, USA
Come for a sip of the Cliff Bell at happy hour (that's Dewar’s Scotch, sweet vermouth, Absinthe Ordinare, and orange bitters), stay for the live jazz and the lively 1930's atmosphere. Cliff Bell's jazz bar in downtown Detroit is a slinky watering...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter