Collected by Mireille Comstock
Mireille Comstock′s Wishlist
Via Balbi, 10, 16126 Genova GE, Italy
As a travel specialist and writer on Italy, my work has taken me all over this country. One of my most pleasant discoveries was the city of Genova. Seemingly industrial and rough on the outside, turns out to be one of the most interesting and...
The island of Stokkøya, just off Norway’s west coast, is for people whose idea of a “wild” beach retreat means untouched dunes, not all-night DJ dance parties. Stokkøya Sjøsenter began as a campsite but now offers accommodations for every budget....
Seilduksgata 15A, 0553 Oslo, Norway
The Edward Hopper-inspired Nighthawk Diner in funky area Grünerløkka delivers an authentic 1950s American diner feel, complete with pancakes, burgers, and countless cups of joe. They use only organic beef in their patties (apart from the...
Boek Phrai, Chom Bueng District, Ratchaburi 70150, Thailand
"NO ELECTRICITY in the heat of Thailand? Are you crazy?" Yes, this super eco friendly hotel operates without the use of electricity. It's snugged deep inside the luscious green mountain on River Kwai in Kanchanaburi province. I was scared of the...
Marknadsvägen 63, 981 91 Jukkasjärvi, Sweden
When I first stepped into the blue folds of the ICEHOTEL in Jukkasjärvi I thought this must be what Superman's Fortress of Solitude looks like. It's that blue found in the water of higher latitudes, a blue that looks photoshopped although no...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local