Minnesota, Wisco trip
Collected by Ben Bodie
3812 W 50th St, Minneapolis, MN 55410, USA
In the last few years, Minnesota’s beer culture has come roaring to life, with breweries popping up like spring flowers (maybe hop flowers). Pig & Fiddle’s alluring wall of taps is packed with brews produced in-state, making it easy to take a...
1701 Wisconsin Dells Pkwy A, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965, USA
About an hour beyond Madison, Wisconsin are the dells of the Wisconsin River, a scenic, glacially formed gorge that features striking sandstone formations along the banks of the Wisconsin River. Not satisfied with that natural beauty, unbridled...
415 Washington Ave, Bayfield, WI 54814, USA
Anchored off Sand Island, Lake Superior was a picture of calm and peacefulness as the sun began to set just before the Fourth of July. It was a perfect way to end the day - and quite a change from the storm that rocked us throughout the previous...
550 N Harbor Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
The Harbor House is the best place to eat if you want a good view of the Milwaukee Art Museum. Rely on the valet parking as public parking is quite limited. Try eating in the bar area as the tables are more available than the dining room.
S5975 Park Rd, Baraboo, WI 53913, USA
Beautiful state park with tons for everyone! Several hiking trails with a variety of ability levels, clean beach for swimming, boat rentals, fishing, etc. The campsites were well-kept and the showers were clean. The hiking was good, but the trails...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019