Collected by Ally
Minneapolis, MN, USA
Thanks to smart city planning in the early stages of the Twin Cities' development, the government bought up the land connecting Minneapolis's major lakes and the Mississippi River to create a 50-mile loop of parks, trails, and outdoors recreation...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village