Collected by K
7499 France Ave S, Edina, MN 55435, USA
Need a moment to take a deep breath? Want to find a bit of nature in the relatively urban setting of Edina? Centennial Lakes Park is the perfect place to do it. A mile and a half of beautifully landscaped trails ring a 10-acre lake that is as good...
Stone Arch Bridge, Minneapolis, MN, USA
This is one of my favorite places in the city. Either side of the bridge gives you a fantastic view. Anyone who wants to consider themselves part of the Twin Cities needs to go here at least once. Speaking from experience though, you'll want to go...
3350 Lyndale Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55408, USA
Bull Run Roasting is a locally owned, Minneapolis-based coffee roasting company and bar. This place boasts a casual yet charming atmosphere and crafts the perfect cappuccino. I drink my coffee simply—black, no cream, no sugar. But, when it comes...
50 N 2nd Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
Minneapolis’s Nordic heritage is getting a contemporary food facelift thanks to the Bachelor Farmer Restaurant. The renovated “Peer House” warehouse space now holds the restaurant, a “secret” basement cocktail bar, a clothing store, and a rooftop...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos