Collected by Laura J. Hernández
1225 Estabrook Dr, St Paul, MN 55103, USA
The conservatory portion of the Como Park Zoo is worth a stop for its various gardens and exotic plants, especially on a cold winter day when you’re craving a pop of green. Start in the Sunken Garden, which hosts seasonal displays of...
3812 W 50th St, Minneapolis, MN 55410, USA
In the last few years, Minnesota’s beer culture has come roaring to life, with breweries popping up like spring flowers (maybe hop flowers). Pig & Fiddle’s alluring wall of taps is packed with brews produced in-state, making it easy to take a...
3910 W 50th St, Minneapolis, MN 55424, USA
The Wisconsin border is about a two-hour drive away, but this is still cheese-loving territory. And Mozza Mia, a mozzarella bar, is light years away from your average deep-fried curd. Dip into some seriously divine burrata or order a sampling of...
Stone Arch Bridge, Minneapolis, MN, USA
This former railroad bridge, built across the Mississippi River in the 1880s, is now a pedestrian and bike path perfect for strolling between parks. With panoramic views of the downtown skyline, river, and St. Anthony Falls, Stone Arch Bridge is a...
7499 France Ave S, Edina, MN 55435, USA
Need a moment to take a deep breath? Want to find a bit of nature in the relatively urban setting of Edina? Centennial Lakes Park is the perfect place to do it. A mile and a half of beautifully landscaped trails ring a 10-acre lake that is as good...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Now Open at 1 U.S. Museum