Collected by Mary Cypcar
5001 S 34th Ave, Minneapolis, MN 55417, USA
I’ll definitely go back for the roasted potatoes, smoked salmon, olive oil cake and the eggs florentine (aka poached eggs topped with Hollandaise sauce)! Al Vento serves this “European-style buffet” on Saturdays and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m....
Paseo Díaz Ordaz 556, Centro, 48300 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Here's the view from the Cheeky Monkey which overlooks the gorgeous Banderas Bay. With ice-cold beers and margaritas only a dollar, it's the perfect place to contemplate life. With or without your friends. Enjoy! The people climb the sculpture in...
Amapas 182, Zona Romántica, Amapas, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
You may not want to tell your massage therapist back home, but Swell Beach Bar offers beer and massage... all on Playa de los Muertos. Many visitors–the majority expats or repeat visitors to Vallarta–end up spending the whole day at this beach...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind