Collected by Andrew Edwards
30 N Mississippi River Blvd, St Paul, MN 55104, USA
Dangle your legs of this cliff's edge, if you dare. I didn't, but the view of the mighty Mississippi River from Shadow Falls Park was still spectacular. This is a quiet place for a small picnic—or for contemplating life. Once you've had your fill...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 3Travel NewsMiniature Horses Are Allowed on Board Southwest Airlines, per New Policy
- 4Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania