Collected by Andrew Edwards
30 N Mississippi River Blvd, St Paul, MN 55104, USA
Dangle your legs of this cliff's edge, if you dare. I didn't, but the view of the mighty Mississippi River from Shadow Falls Park was still spectacular. This is a quiet place for a small picnic—or for contemplating life. Once you've had your fill...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys