Collected by Mimosa Dinh
Mimosa Dinh′s Wishlist
Av. Santa Fe 1860, C1124 CABA, Argentina
Buenos Aires is a city of readers—it supports more bookstores per capita than any other place in the world. The crown jewel of the librerías here is the Ateneo Grand Splendid. Housed in a theater where music legends such as Carlos...
Gdor. Pedro Godoy 98, V9410DIB Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
While visiting the Southern most city in the world - why not take a little 'southern' stroll along the waterfront. You'll be surrounded by snow capped mountains and can gaze out on the Beagle Channel. Take a seat one of the many benches and watch...
Gobernador Paz, Yaganes y, V9410 Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
Ushuaia really got it's start as a prison colony. In 1896 the prison in Ushsuaia received its first inmates, mainly re-offenders and dangerous prisoners transferred from Buenos Aires but also some political prisoners. The town grew around the...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos