Collected by Brooke Steele
550 N Harbor Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
The Harbor House is the best place to eat if you want a good view of the Milwaukee Art Museum. Rely on the valet parking as public parking is quite limited. Try eating in the bar area as the tables are more available than the dining room.
215 W Highland Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53203, USA
During a food tour with Milwaukee Food Tours (http://www.milwaukeefoodtours.com/), I had the chance to visit the Wisconsin Cheese Mart, a shop with an expansive cheese selection sourced 95% from Wisconsin. Connected to the shop is the Uber Tap...
400 W Canal St, Milwaukee, WI 53201, USA
In Milwaukee, you'll find the world's only Harley-Davidson Museum. A visit to this impressive museum will immerse you in a world of historic displays, a virtual riding experience, gripping stories of specific bikes and their past owners, special...
839 S 2nd St, Milwaukee, WI 53204, USA
Ask the chefs in this town where they eat on their night off and the survey shows it is Crazy Water. Very small and very tasty. The kitchen is at the right end of the bar. See that exhaust fan in the picture? That is where the kitchen is, right up...
317 N 76th St, Milwaukee, WI 53213, USA
There is a reason people are willing to wait up to 2 hours to get in. The food is so good. We got seated in 35 minutes, and the check in system is nicely automated. Ask you waiter for recommendations, or take a stroll through the menu. You can...
- 1 Air Travel French Bee Just Made It Much Cheaper to Fly to Paris From New York
- 2 Travel News Anthony Bourdain’s Possessions Will Be Auctioned to Fund New Study Abroad Scholarship
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Books 15 Amazing Books That Inspire Us to Travel
- 5 Art The Largest Monet Exhibition in 20 Years Is Coming to 1 U.S. Museum This Fall