Collected by Jason Coon
700 N Art Museum Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
The Milwaukee Art Museum is located on the lakefront and has become a symbol of the city. The wings move at noon every day that winds are below 30 mph. So if you want to visit, try and time if for that event and wait on the bridge that can be seen...
Historic Third Ward, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
I grew up 30 minutes from downtown Milwaukee but never went there or thought to check it out. After being away from the area for 14 years and exploring some interesting places I felt I needed to check it out just like I would if I were a traveler....
400 N Water St, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
A concept borrowed from Seattle's Fish Market without the fish, the Milwaukee Public Market is an interesting shopping stop near the lake front, and on the edge of the Third Ward. The Historic Third Ward, mainly the Commission Row area, holds...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 4 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022