Collected by Katie Banach
400 N Water St, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
A concept borrowed from Seattle's Fish Market without the fish, the Milwaukee Public Market is an interesting shopping stop near the lake front, and on the edge of the Third Ward. The Historic Third Ward, mainly the Commission Row area, holds...
700 N Art Museum Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
The Milwaukee Art Museum is located on the lakefront and has become a symbol of the city. The wings move at noon every day that winds are below 30 mph. So if you want to visit, try and time if for that event and wait on the bridge that can be seen...
524 S Layton Blvd, Milwaukee, WI 53215, USA
Since one never knows what weather to expect in Milwaukee, even in the summer, the "Domes" of Mitchell Park are the perfect outdoor activity for families. My large family of all ages made a trip to the Domes on an overcast March day and enjoyed it...
215 W Highland Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53203, USA
During a food tour with Milwaukee Food Tours (http://www.milwaukeefoodtours.com/), I had the chance to visit the Wisconsin Cheese Mart, a shop with an expansive cheese selection sourced 95% from Wisconsin. Connected to the shop is the Uber Tap...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December