Collected by Katie Banach
400 N Water St, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
A concept borrowed from Seattle's Fish Market without the fish, the Milwaukee Public Market is an interesting shopping stop near the lake front, and on the edge of the Third Ward. The Historic Third Ward, mainly the Commission Row area, holds...
700 N Art Museum Dr, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
The Milwaukee Art Museum is located on the lakefront and has become a symbol of the city. The wings move at noon every day that winds are below 30 mph. So if you want to visit, try and time if for that event and wait on the bridge that can be seen...
524 S Layton Blvd, Milwaukee, WI 53215, USA
Since one never knows what weather to expect in Milwaukee, even in the summer, the "Domes" of Mitchell Park are the perfect outdoor activity for families. My large family of all ages made a trip to the Domes on an overcast March day and enjoyed it...
215 W Highland Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53203, USA
During a food tour with Milwaukee Food Tours (http://www.milwaukeefoodtours.com/), I had the chance to visit the Wisconsin Cheese Mart, a shop with an expansive cheese selection sourced 95% from Wisconsin. Connected to the shop is the Uber Tap...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind