Collected by Jms
5373 N Port Washington Rd, Glendale, WI 53217, USA
This is just about as exotic as some parts of Wisconsin get! But it is still the best custard around! Kopps will be packed every night with their delicious burgers, onion rings and of course their grilled cheese (this is Wisconsin we are talking...
1872 N Commerce St, Milwaukee, WI 53212, USA
Rated #4 in the nation by TripAdvisor, Lakefront Brewery has a truly exceptional brewery to match its outstanding, title-holding beers. The locally-owned brewery specializes in handmade beers in the tradition of early Milwaukee brewers. Tours are...
839 S 2nd St, Milwaukee, WI 53204, USA
Ask the chefs in this town where they eat on their night off and the survey shows it is Crazy Water. Very small and very tasty. The kitchen is at the right end of the bar. See that exhaust fan in the picture? That is where the kitchen is, right up...
616 W Virginia St, Milwaukee, WI 53204, USA
Touring the Great Lakes Distillery in Milwaukee is a fun and worthwhile experience. The distillery specializes in small-batch premium spirits, often incorporating local ingredients. You can tour the distillery, enjoy a structured sampling in the...
3001 S Kinnickinnic Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53207, USA
Pastiche is a neighborhood restaurant located in Bay View, featuring a seasonally changing menu of traditional French Bistro dishes prepared whenever possible from locally-sourced ingredients. It is surprisingly good and surprisingly reasonable...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now