Collected by Carmine Savarese
Milos 848 00, Greece
On a recent vacation in Milos, Greece we drove to the 3 largest fishing villages called "wires". Behind the colorful doors are dry-docked fishing boats and living quarters. Some of the wires have a second story that has an apartment on top. This...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter