Collected by Miriam Kaminer
201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60602, USA
If you're staying at the Fairmont, Swissotel, Radisson Blu Aqua or Westin (check location), Millennium Park is 5 minutes walking distance. For free, you cannot beat views like this. It's incredible. A great morning walk on the way to shop on State...
21, 200 W Madison St, Chicago, IL 60606, USA
If you're driving to Chicago, make sure you drive along Lake Shore Drive. It's beautiful in any day of the year. You'll see people biking or running with their dogs in the summer time. And during winter, you'll most likely see the entire lake...
600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611, USA
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Where to Go in Fall Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local