Collected by Amauri Aguiar
Via Spadari, 9, 20135 Milano MI, Italy
Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11/a, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
For a coffee and pastry shop, Pasticceria Marchesi has an unexpected historic elegance. Since the 1800s, they've stuck with a formula that works—classic cookies, jars of sweets, and strong coffee in a gorgeous setting. I came for a cappuccino and...
Via Lodovico Castelvetro, 18, 20154 Milano MI, Italy
I consider myself to be a gelato connoisseur, at least in the sense that if I see a gelateria, I will go. It is my very favorite indulgence. I have enjoyed gelato all over Europe and in many cities around Italy, but this was far and away the best....
Via Alessandro Stradella, 4/A, 20129 Milano MI, Italy
This wine bar in the Buenos Aires neighborhood is a wonderful example of Italy's drinking culture—reasonably priced, carefully chosen, enjoyed at a leisurely pace. Here you can also take a bottle home for under 3, if you like what you tried in the...
Via Ciovasso, 6, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Third-generation artisan Giorgio Santamaria oversees a team of eight craftspeople who meticulously produce for his shop accessories from alligator, ostrich, and crocodile leather in a workshop tucked away down a narrow lane in the city center. The...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 4 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now
- 5 Romance 9 of the World’s Most Romantic Winter Wonderlands