Milan & Florence in 5 Days
Collected by Connie, AFAR Staff
53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
Mother nature at it's best. Bagni San Flippo is an outdoor hot spring in Southern Tuscany. Don't let the scent fool you, this hot spring is far from anything of rotten eggs. After a nice dive, you will feel as smooth as freshly peeled egg.
53045 Montepulciano, Province of Siena, Italy
The best feeling in the world, is driving around at your own expense with no set itinerary. Also, nothing beats waking up to this view. Crisp air, hot coffee in hand, and a wonderful sight. If you have a license, knowledge of operating a vehicle,...
Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Grab a cup of coffee and prepare yourself to get lost at some of the most trendy hipster style shops in this lovely neighborhood. If shopping is not in favor, there are tons of restaurant in front of the canal and just people watch.
Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
I saw this exquisite chalk drawing of Leonardo da Vinci's Lady With An Ermine on the ground in one of the main plazas in Firenze. It started drizzling and I just had to take this photo before the rain washed it away!
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania