Milan & Florence in 5 Days
Collected by Connie, AFAR Staff
53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
Mother nature at it's best. Bagni San Flippo is an outdoor hot spring in Southern Tuscany. Don't let the scent fool you, this hot spring is far from anything of rotten eggs. After a nice dive, you will feel as smooth as freshly peeled egg.
53045 Montepulciano, Province of Siena, Italy
The best feeling in the world, is driving around at your own expense with no set itinerary. Also, nothing beats waking up to this view. Crisp air, hot coffee in hand, and a wonderful sight. If you have a license, knowledge of operating a vehicle,...
Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Grab a cup of coffee and prepare yourself to get lost at some of the most trendy hipster style shops in this lovely neighborhood. If shopping is not in favor, there are tons of restaurant in front of the canal and just people watch.
Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
I saw this exquisite chalk drawing of Leonardo da Vinci's Lady With An Ermine on the ground in one of the main plazas in Firenze. It started drizzling and I just had to take this photo before the rain washed it away!
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now