Milan & Florence in 5 Days
Collected by Connie, AFAR Staff
53100 Siena, Province of Siena, Italy
Mother nature at it's best. Bagni San Flippo is an outdoor hot spring in Southern Tuscany. Don't let the scent fool you, this hot spring is far from anything of rotten eggs. After a nice dive, you will feel as smooth as freshly peeled egg.
53045 Montepulciano, Province of Siena, Italy
The best feeling in the world, is driving around at your own expense with no set itinerary. Also, nothing beats waking up to this view. Crisp air, hot coffee in hand, and a wonderful sight. If you have a license, knowledge of operating a vehicle,...
Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Grab a cup of coffee and prepare yourself to get lost at some of the most trendy hipster style shops in this lovely neighborhood. If shopping is not in favor, there are tons of restaurant in front of the canal and just people watch.
Florence, Metropolitan City of Florence, Italy
I saw this exquisite chalk drawing of Leonardo da Vinci's Lady With An Ermine on the ground in one of the main plazas in Firenze. It started drizzling and I just had to take this photo before the rain washed it away!
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 5 Exceptional Travel Experiences The Ideal Iceland May Only Exist in Your Mind