Collected by jess vulcan
Corso di Porta Ticinese, 103/b, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Ladies, if you are in Milan, shopping will surely be in your todo list. Well, this shop is just lovely. Milanese love to buy their shoes here and you will too. Get ready with cash because card is not accepted here! Rather than that, have fun...
Via Gian Giacomo Mora, 12, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
When properly curated, "vintage" takes on a whole new meaning in Milan. Cavalli e Nastri is the Italian answer to Anthropologie—set in Carrie Bradshaw's closet. The boutique stocks select, pristine vintage clothes and accessories on a small scale....
Via Spadari, 9, 20135 Milano MI, Italy
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna