Collected by Maggie Campo
Piazza del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy
The historic and modern center of the city, the Piazza del Duomo (the square surrounding the cathedral's base) remains a popular meeting place, hangout and hub of Milanese life. Local vendors setup shop (selling fresh coconut in the summer, toys...
Via Giovanni Omboni, 20129 Milano MI, Italy
Alzaia Naviglio Grande, 34, 20144 Milano MI, Italy
While few in number, Milan's canals can be charming. Naviglio Grande, the largest, is my favorite to walk along. Lined by shops, outdoor cafes and bars, there is life alongside the water anytime of day. If you're lucky you'll catch the Antique...
Corso di Porta Ticinese, 103/b, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Ladies, if you are in Milan, shopping will surely be in your todo list. Well, this shop is just lovely. Milanese love to buy their shoes here and you will too. Get ready with cash because card is not accepted here! Rather than that, have fun...
- 1History + CultureThe Tea Capital of Europe Isn’t Where You Think It Is
- 2Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 3History + CultureIntimate Portraits of Women Who Live as Men in Remote Albania
- 4Tech6 Awesome Hiking Apps for Adventurous Travelers
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World