Collected by K Jacksoo
Via Privata Fratelli Gabba, 7b, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
The 58-room Bulgari Milan is steps away from the city’s famous shopping street, Via Monte Napoleone, where you’ll find the boutiques of Prada, Armani, Versace, and every other major Italian fashion brand. Attilio Marro, the hotel’s general...
Via Mauro Comite, 9, 84011 Amalfi SA, Italy
Built into rocky cliffs that tumble down to the sea, Hotel Santa Caterina is the embodiment of Amalfi Coast dreams. Bougainvillea blooms adorn corners of the 19th-century mansion, while lush terraced gardens teem with citrus trees and...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun