Collected by Dominique Bruzzese
Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 9, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
The newly renovated historic Excelsior Hotel Gallia is a gorgeous step into a past era with its Art Deco influences, and then a kick into the 21st century with smart technology, gorgeous design, and contemporary Made-in-Italy furniture. If you...
Via S. Raffaele, 6, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11/a, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
For a coffee and pastry shop, Pasticceria Marchesi has an unexpected historic elegance. Since the 1800s, they've stuck with a formula that works—classic cookies, jars of sweets, and strong coffee in a gorgeous setting. I came for a cappuccino and...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December