Collected by Dominique Bruzzese
Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 9, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
The newly renovated historic Excelsior Hotel Gallia is a gorgeous step into a past era with its Art Deco influences, and then a kick into the 21st century with smart technology, gorgeous design, and contemporary Made-in-Italy furniture. If you...
Via S. Raffaele, 6, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11/a, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
For a coffee and pastry shop, Pasticceria Marchesi has an unexpected historic elegance. Since the 1800s, they've stuck with a formula that works—classic cookies, jars of sweets, and strong coffee in a gorgeous setting. I came for a cappuccino and...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 3 Packing Tips How to Pack a Suitcase
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico