Collected by Tamar Shafrir
Via Santa Maria alla Porta, 11/a, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
For a coffee and pastry shop, Pasticceria Marchesi has an unexpected historic elegance. Since the 1800s, they've stuck with a formula that works—classic cookies, jars of sweets, and strong coffee in a gorgeous setting. I came for a cappuccino and...
Ripa di Porta Ticinese, 43, 20143 Milano MI, Italy
Located in the famous Navigli neighborhood in Milan, Mag is a cozy space to relax with a good cafe and brioche by day, and by night a bustling local hangout. Never short on atmosphere or great jazz soundtracks, this bar is bursting with details...
Via Gian Giacomo Mora, 12, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
When properly curated, "vintage" takes on a whole new meaning in Milan. Cavalli e Nastri is the Italian answer to Anthropologie—set in Carrie Bradshaw's closet. The boutique stocks select, pristine vintage clothes and accessories on a small scale....
Via Bagutta, 2, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Kilo Fascion, an experiment in shopping, is unique to say the least. Designers sell past seasons clothes, bags and accessories by the kilo! Yes, like buying produce at the grocery store, you pick out what you want and put it on a scale at the...
Corso di Porta Ticinese, 103/b, 20123 Milano MI, Italy
Ladies, if you are in Milan, shopping will surely be in your todo list. Well, this shop is just lovely. Milanese love to buy their shoes here and you will too. Get ready with cash because card is not accepted here! Rather than that, have fun...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019