Collected by Laima Liulevicius
2400 3rd Ave S, Minneapolis, MN 55404, USA
While at the Minneapolis airport for a long layover, we left the terminal to explore the city. At the Minneapolis Institute of Art, I saw this French painting on display and immediately fell in love with the vivid hues and expressions.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter