Collected by Beth Bostrom
1872 N Commerce St, Milwaukee, WI 53212, USA
The Midwest is definitely known for more famous beers. But if you want good, craft beer, Lakefront Brewery should be your destination. Not only does the tour include a few samples of their beers but the tour guides really seem to enjoy their job....
1531 N Damen Ave, Chicago, IL 60622, USA
Everyone knows Big Star is famous for its cheap and tasty tacos but it's the queso fundido that really wowed my tastebuds. Melted queso Chihuahua cheese compliments the peppers and meaty chorizo in this dish. I didn't even use the tortillas. It's...
800 W Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60607, USA
Why the best burger in Chicago is served at a bar with a French name might be a question for the ages. But rather than question it, just go there! The single burger at Au Cheval is actually a double, and don't even ask about the double...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 4 Museums + Galleries Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles