Collected by AFAR Explorer
1 E Washington St, Middleburg, VA 20117, USA
The Virginia countryside is dotted with some incredible farms that produce world-class products like goat cheese and organic beef, to name a few. Instead of driving around finding some of these farms, you can save a lot of time by simply visiting...
200 W Washington St, Middleburg, VA 20117, USA
This working chef's gourmet market on historic Middleburg's main drag celebrates the culinary heritage of Virginia's Piedmont Region, influenced by village markets and cuisine of Tuscany. A great food stop for hearty sandwiches, soups, snacks, and...
2 E Washington St, Middleburg, VA 20117, USA
Since 1728, this charming inn and tavern has offered uninterrupted hospitality to travelers for over 285 years making it the oldest continually operated inn in the US. Guests have included an enthusiastic 16-year old surveyor named George...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun