Collected by AFAR Explorer
1 E Washington St, Middleburg, VA 20117, USA
The Virginia countryside is dotted with some incredible farms that produce world-class products like goat cheese and organic beef, to name a few. Instead of driving around finding some of these farms, you can save a lot of time by simply visiting...
200 W Washington St, Middleburg, VA 20117, USA
This working chef's gourmet market on historic Middleburg's main drag celebrates the culinary heritage of Virginia's Piedmont Region, influenced by village markets and cuisine of Tuscany. A great food stop for hearty sandwiches, soups, snacks, and...
2 E Washington St, Middleburg, VA 20117, USA
Since 1728, this charming inn and tavern has offered uninterrupted hospitality to travelers for over 285 years making it the oldest continually operated inn in the US. Guests have included an enthusiastic 16-year old surveyor named George...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Festivals + Events 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local