Collected by Julie Edwards
Katara Cultural Village, building 5، Doha, Qatar
The Qatar Museum Authority Gallery, QMA, is nestled among other traditional-looking buildings in the Katara Cultural Village. The venue is known for hosting local and international artists whose work revolve around human themes. It holds...
Education City Student Center, الدوحة، Qatar
Mathaf Arab Museum of Modern Art, located in Education City, holds, like some other places in Qatar, a world record: this museum holds over 9,000 works, making it the largest collection of Arab modern and contemporary art in the world. This fact...
Jerash Governorate, Jordan
I'll be honest, the primary reason I went to Jordan was to see Petra. But rather than fly in and out, I decided to spend a week exploring the country. One day I went to the ancient city of Jerash. It was beautiful - well preserved with the avenues...
32, Hadar Street (Cl.5), Caesarea, Israel
The ancient city of Caesarea, which is located halfway between Haifa and Tel Aviv, was founded in 90 B.C.E. and has a wealth of history and archaeological ruins, most notably those that date from the Roman Empire. The impressive Roman aqueduct,...
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022
- 4 Travel News Which State You Live in Says a Lot About Where You Like to Travel
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos