Collected by Julie Edwards
Katara Cultural Village, building 5، Doha, Qatar
The Qatar Museum Authority Gallery, QMA, is nestled among other traditional-looking buildings in the Katara Cultural Village. The venue is known for hosting local and international artists whose work revolve around human themes. It holds...
Education City Student Center, Doha, Qatar
Mathaf Arab Museum of Modern Art, located in Education City, holds, like some other places in Qatar, a world record: this museum holds over 9,000 works, making it the largest collection of Arab modern and contemporary art in the world. This fact...
Jerash Governorate, Jordan
I'll be honest, the primary reason I went to Jordan was to see Petra. But rather than fly in and out, I decided to spend a week exploring the country. One day I went to the ancient city of Jerash. It was beautiful - well preserved with the avenues...
32, Hadar Street (Cl.5), Caesarea, 38900, Israel
The ancient city of Caesarea, which is located halfway between Haifa and Tel Aviv, was founded in 90 B.C.E. and has a wealth of history and archaeological ruins, most notably those that date from the Roman Empire. The impressive Roman aqueduct,...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 3 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 4 Travel News Wes Anderson’s First Curated Exhibit Is Coming to Vienna
- 5 Bars + Nightlife The Best Rooftop Bars in Los Angeles