Collected by Din Frish
Olei Zion St, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
The flea market in Jaffa is one of the most trendiest and hype locations in Jaffa, Tel Aviv. Filled with various antique stores, the market is a buzzing place especially during the weekdays (closed on Saturday) and crowded with some interesting...
Aswan Governorate, Egypt
Traveling from Alexandria to Abu Simbel gives you an astonishing sense of Egypt and it's ancient treasures. Pyramids, tombs, and heiroglyphics are set on a burning hot backdrop of smoggy cities, tour busses, and one salesman after the next...
Madinat Habu, Al Bairat, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
This temple was far less touristy and much more colorful than the other main temples in the area. Go in the morning or else, like much of Egypt, prepare to feel the fire of 1,000 suns. Even in the morning it's quite hot in June. This temple is...
Al Bairat, Luxor, Luxor Governorate, Egypt
Without the crowds busling through, we have access to compose some phenomenal shots and take advantage of the perfect light. Here, at Medinet Habu, Temple of Ramses III, we captured the detailed reliefs and vibrant color remaining on the columns...
Jerash Governorate, Jordan
I'll be honest, the primary reason I went to Jordan was to see Petra. But rather than fly in and out, I decided to spend a week exploring the country. One day I went to the ancient city of Jerash. It was beautiful - well preserved with the avenues...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village