Collected by Melina Hernandez
Hemo Rd, Tihiotonga, Rotorua 3040, New Zealand
Your eyes might not know what to take in first at Te Puia, a 60-hectare (148-acre) cultural center in the Whakarewarewa geothermal area. You could look at ground level to spot kiwis—Te Puia is dedicated to the conservation of New Zealand’s...
126 Broadway, Matamata 3400, New Zealand
Welcome to Middle Earth in the South Pacific, and an ideal stop for traveling fans of the author J.R.R. Tolkien and the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movie trilogies. Near the rural town of Matamata—itself a destination for its LOTR-inspired...
1177 Waitomo Valley Rd, Waitomo 3977, New Zealand
New Zealand is extreme in every way and is arguably one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. From soaring mountains to hilly pastures, New Zealand truly seems to have been blessed in the natural beauty department. In was in the latter...
Gisborne, New Zealand
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years