Collected by Melina Hernandez
Hemo Rd, Tihiotonga, Rotorua 3040, New Zealand
Co-located with the Te Whakarewarewa Thermal Valley - which is like a piece of artwork itself with all the different natural pigments, the Te Puia Arts & Crafts Institute is a wonderful place to shop for beautiful artwork and green stone pendants...
126 Broadway, Matamata 3400, New Zealand
If you're a fan of J.R.R. Tolkien, then you owe it to yourself to visit the Alexander Farm in New Zealand. The family-owned farm served as the movie set for Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings trilogy, as well as the more recent The Hobbit: An...
1177 Waitomo Valley Rd, Waitomo 3977, New Zealand
New Zealand is extreme in every way and is arguably one of the most beautiful destinations in the world. From soaring mountains to hilly pastures, New Zealand truly seems to have been blessed in the natural beauty department. In was in the latter...
Gisborne, New Zealand
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel News A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico