Collected by Marijke Gerritsen
Schloßberg 1, 06484 Quedlinburg, Germany
At just 132 miles West of Berlin, it is like the imaginary town of Brigadoon has come to life. Unesco heritage site Quedlinburg is a breathtaking town that seems to have escaped modern days and still lingers in the late middle ages. Restored to...
Koninginnenhoofd 1, 3072 AD Rotterdam, Netherlands
The Netherlands may be small, but if you think you have seen it all after visiting Amsterdam you couldn't be more wrong. The 'Amsterdammers' are proud of their creativity, their zest for life, their talent for business. 'Rotterdammers' pride...
La Rambla, 51-59, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona might not compete with Broadway, but the local theater scene is worth exploring. The highest concentration of theaters is along the Avinguda Parallel, but many playhouses are scattered throughout the city. Local, national, and...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 Natural Wonders The Best Hot Springs in the United States
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Travel News Japan Implements New “Sayonara” Tax on Travelers