Collected by Marijke Gerritsen
Schloßberg 1, 06484 Quedlinburg, Germany
At just 132 miles West of Berlin, it is like the imaginary town of Brigadoon has come to life. Unesco heritage site Quedlinburg is a breathtaking town that seems to have escaped modern days and still lingers in the late middle ages. Restored to...
Koninginnenhoofd 1, 3072 AD Rotterdam, Netherlands
The Netherlands may be small, but if you think you have seen it all after visiting Amsterdam you couldn't be more wrong. The 'Amsterdammers' are proud of their creativity, their zest for life, their talent for business. 'Rotterdammers' pride...
La Rambla, 51-59, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Barcelona might not compete with Broadway, but the local theater scene is worth exploring. The highest concentration of theaters is along the Avinguda Parallel, but many playhouses are scattered throughout the city. Local, national, and...
- 1 Travel News There Are Two Meteor Showers This Month. Here’s How to Watch Them.
- 2 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now