Collected by Jessica frank
South Haven Lighthouse, South Haven, MI 49090, USA
To say that winter in Michigan is long is an understatement. 6 months of snow and cold could drive the most die-hard winter fan a little over the edge. So, it's nice to find those things that keep winter truly awe-inspiring. When it's cold enough,...
Main St, Mackinac Island, MI 49757, USA
When I lived in Michigan as a child, we went to Mackinac Island a few times. I mostly remembered horses and fudge from those trips. This year I took my son and husband, met up with a high school friend and her family who live in the U.P., and...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked