Collected by Michelle Kauntz
Michelle Kauntz′s Wishlist
Bávaro, 23000, Dominican Republic
El Cortecito is a small beach town and fishing village settled in between some of the large all inclusive resorts in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic. During the early morning hours, one can have the beach all to themselves. This photograph was...
4001 Judah St, San Francisco, CA 94122, USA
Outerlands is an Outer Sunset institution. The small restaurant near Ocean Beach serves local, organic cuisine in a rustic-chic setting. Covered floor-to-ceiling in warm, rough-hewn wood, the interior invites lingering over an artisan cocktail or...
4025 Judah St, San Francisco, CA 94122, USA
The guy who runs Tuesday Tattoo, Jesse Tuesday, is a superfamous tattoo artist and a diehard surfer. It’s a rad little shop. The vibe is different from most tattoo parlors. It has a cozy, humble feeling. It’s the type of place you’d go to sip a...
604 Main St, Half Moon Bay, CA 94019, USA
On a street full of bakeries, Moonshine offers its share of unique artisan breads, wood-fired pizza, homemade soup, pretzels, bagels and rolls, with the added advantage of an indoor seating area with Trompe l'oeil gardens. Nosh,relax, and savor.
- 1 Travel News This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now