Collected by Michelle Conrad
Michelle Conrad′s Wishlist
RT 8, Morondava 619, Madagascar
Baobab trees, which grow up to 100 feet tall and 30 feet wide, carry a prehistoric grandeur worthy of their title as Madagascar’s national tree. Of the six ancient baobab species native to the African island, only the largest, the Adansonia...
12781 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Inverness, CA 94937, USA
This is a great addition to Tomales Bay (one of my most beloved areas just an hour north of San Francisco). Owner Luc Chamberland raises his own shellfish at his Pickleweed Point Community Shellfish Farm nearby. Local fishermen are encouraged to...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 Travel News 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Air Travel TSA PreCheck Members, Get Ready to Start Using Facial Recognition
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December