Collected by Michelle
Japan, 〒861-3661 熊本県上益城郡山都町長原
The Tsujun Bridge (or Tsujunkyo) was constructed in the mid-1800s to bring water to the drought-prone rice paddies of the Shiraito Plain in southeastern Kumamoto Prefecture. Today, the bridge still holds demonstrations of its unique water release...
- 1 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 2 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 3 Where to Go in Winter Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 4 Holiday Travel 15 Go-to Pieces of Travel Gear to Gift This Holiday Season
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun