Collected by Michelle
Michelle ′s Wishlist
Santa Cruz, O'Higgins Region, Chile
Widely regarded as Chile's pioneer premium winery, the first to export higher quality wines from Chile nearly two decades ago, Montes is synonymous with the Colchagua Valley. Located in the heart of the micro appellation Apata where its finest...
Av. Italia 1439, Santiago, Providencia, Región Metropolitana, Chile
In an indoor shopping center called Estación Italia, this colorful leather shop run by a charming gent named Tomás Jara sells Panama hats, belts, and rainbow-colored satchels. This appeared in the May 2014 issue.
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Exceptional Travel Experiences Thailand Wants to Pay You to Travel the Country Like a Local
- 3 Where to Go in Winter The Sweetest Small Towns in the U.S. to Visit This Winter
- 4 History + Culture 7 UNESCO World Heritage Sites You Need to Visit This Winter
- 5 Air Travel Travelers’ Biggest Pet Peeves Ranked