Collected by michele kamp
michele kamp′s Wishlist
Nagawa, Chiisagata District, Nagano Prefecture, Japan
Japan brings to life the beauty and simplicity of order. This rock garden was one example of thoughtfulness in aesthetic. While traveling this lovely country, keep your eye out for deliberate design in unexpected places, and a deep respect and...
Japan, 〒444-0022 Aichi-ken, Okazaki-shi, Asahichō, 3 Chome, 岡崎市朝日町３丁目１７番地
It's officially springtime in Japan and the cherry blossoms are in full bloom. Okazaki Castle was a quintessential spot for viewing the blossoms against traditional Japanese architecture and gardens. The Castle was originally built in the late...
Nikko, Tochigi Prefecture, Japan
Just a couple hours drive from Tokyo, Nikko is the perfect place to see Japan's brilliant fall colors while visiting the famed Toshogu and Rinnoji shrines. Dazzling maple reds and radiant gingko yellows are everywhere, making for an unforgettable...
68 Fukakusa Yabunouchichō, Fushimi-ku, Kyōto-shi, Kyōto-fu 612-0882, Japan
Fushimi Inari Taisha on Inariyama mountain is dedicated to the Shinto gods of rice and sake, but Inari is also the god of merchants and that brings a lot of businesspeople to worship here. Everyone else stops by to see the thousands...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Luxury Cruises A Titanic Replica Could Set Sail in 2022