Michael Soncina's recent Highlights
Collected by Michael Soncina
Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do, South Korea
I found the local tourist attraction last week, taking the form of an adventure park. I have a long-standing fear of heights, so deciding to face it here was a risky move. But I loved it - bungee jumping was great! I might go back and do it again…...
161 Sajik-ro, Sejongno, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
I have to admit, I am a bit of a snob when it comes to being called a "tourist". I prefer "global citizen", "traveler", or "cultured", mostly for the sake of feeding my own ego. Though while at Gyeongbok Palace in Seoul, looking at fresh cherry...
- 1The Future of the Great American Road Trip Is Electric
- 2How to Plan the Perfect Group Trip (Without the Stress)
- 3Austria’s New James Bond Museum Is a Spectacular Secret Lair High in the Alps
- 4How to Glamp Under the Midnight Sun in Norway This Summer
- 5Yosemite’s Giant Sequoia Grove Reopens After Nearly Three Years