Collected by Michael Soncina
Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do, South Korea
I found the local tourist attraction last week, taking the form of an adventure park. I have a long-standing fear of heights, so deciding to face it here was a risky move. But I loved it - bungee jumping was great! I might go back and do it again…...
161 Sajik-ro, Jongno 1(il).2(i).3(sam).4(sa), Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
I have to admit, I am a bit of a snob when it comes to being called a "tourist". I prefer "global citizen", "traveler", or "cultured", mostly for the sake of feeding my own ego. Though while at Gyeongbok Palace in Seoul, looking at fresh cherry...
- 1 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019