Collected by Michael Soncina
Jecheon-si, Chungcheongbuk-do, South Korea
I found the local tourist attraction last week, taking the form of an adventure park. I have a long-standing fear of heights, so deciding to face it here was a risky move. But I loved it - bungee jumping was great! I might go back and do it again…...
161 Sajik-ro, Sejongno, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
I have to admit, I am a bit of a snob when it comes to being called a "tourist". I prefer "global citizen", "traveler", or "cultured", mostly for the sake of feeding my own ego. Though while at Gyeongbok Palace in Seoul, looking at fresh cherry...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 5 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December