Collected by Alexander Gamanyuk
Alexander Gamanyuk′s Wishlist
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami, FL 33132, USA
At Jungle Island, you can see sensational animal shows, meet a real liger, and view kangaroos, lemurs, and penguins, all in a tropical setting. There’s also a water park with views of downtown Miami. Opened in 1936 as Parrot Jungle, the...
723 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
An economical and healthy choice for South Florida locals isDeco Bike, the new bike sharing program in South Beach. If you have to run an errand, grab lunch or get a good workout in, purchase a membership online and rent a bike from any of many...
1130 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
For a taste of the good life, head to South Beach, known for its Art Deco hotels lining Ocean Drive and Collins Avenue, glittering nightlife, and see-and-be-seen vibe. The long stretch of beach, starting with the pier at the...
601 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
While strolling through bustling downtown Miami, be sure to stop into the city's main attraction, the American Airlines Arena. The stadium is a large concert/sports venue, hosting musical act such a Madonna, Taylor Swift and Laday Gaga. Other...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 3 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 4 Travel News What Travelers Need to Know About the Paris Riots
- 5 Travel News There’s a Huge Sale on the Most Scenic U.S. Train Routes Right Now