Collected by J Leo Correa
2901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
The Miami Beach EDITION Hotel opened in 2014, creating a new space for travelers and locals to lounge, dance, eat, drink and play. The highlight is Basement, a 2,000-sf ice skating rink and nightclub with high windows and gliding dancers. The...
1001 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33131, USA
For a little Latin flair and a fun night out, head to Baru Urbano in Mary Brickell Village. The stand-alone buildings reflect a lodge vibe, but it's chock-full of Latin influences. Be sure to try some of the tequila-based cocktails and the...
2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
The Living Room within the W Hotel is always swarming the beautiful people before a night out in Miami. The menu prides itself on quality ingredients and freshness, incorporating a variety of infusions, molecular mixology and other special...
915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Miami is all about presentation. The heels are higher, the skirts are shorter, the portions are larger, and the drinks are works of art. Meat Market, in Miami Beach, is a steak house that could fool you into thinking it’s more of a nightclub than...
- 1 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now