Collected by J Leo Correa
2901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
The Miami Beach EDITION Hotel opened in 2014, creating a new space for travelers and locals to lounge, dance, eat, drink and play. The highlight is Basement, a 2,000-sf ice skating rink and nightclub with high windows and gliding dancers. The...
1001 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33131, USA
For a little Latin flair and a fun night out, head to Baru Urbano in Mary Brickell Village. The stand-alone buildings reflect a lodge vibe, but it's chock-full of Latin influences. Be sure to try some of the tequila-based cocktails and the...
2201 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
The Living Room within the W Hotel is always swarming the beautiful people before a night out in Miami. The menu prides itself on quality ingredients and freshness, incorporating a variety of infusions, molecular mixology and other special...
915 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Miami is all about presentation. The heels are higher, the skirts are shorter, the portions are larger, and the drinks are works of art. Meat Market, in Miami Beach, is a steak house that could fool you into thinking it’s more of a nightclub than...
- 1Restaurants + CafésThe Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants for a Fall Harvest Feast
- 2Travel NewsThe Best Meteor Shower of the Year Peaks This Weekend
- 3Gear8 New Books You Need to Read Before Flying to France
- 4MusicBeyond the French Quarter: Discovering New Orleans’s Downriver Delights
- 5Where to Go in FallAn Expert Guide to Working Remotely and Traveling the World