Collected by nelsy Martinez
1 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
South Beach: An iconic, one-of-a-kind destination. Situated in the former DiLido Hotel, a hotspot in the famed Art Deco District, the beachfront Ritz-Carlton South Beach has been restored to its 1950s style and décor. The lobby,...
3750 S Flamingo Rd, Davie, FL 33330, USA
The Florida Everglades is home to a vast array of plant and animal life, and an airboat cruise through part of Everglades National Park’s 1.5 million acres reveals a beautiful display of south Florida’s natural flora and fauna....
1 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Nikki Beach Club offers the Miami experience that you would probably see in a movie. White lounge chairs and cabanas sitting on white sand with everyone dressed in chic white linen outfits partying and people watching...Well the linen outfits may...
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 4 Natural Wonders A Rare Super Blood Wolf Moon Will Be Visible Over America This Weekend
- 5 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico