Collected by SUDAH YEHUDA
223 Valencia Ave, Coral Gables, FL 33134, USA
My sister is an excellent cook of Lebanese food, having learned it from Lebanese migrants to Jamaica. Even she couldn't get over the excellent quality of food at Maroosh Lebanese Restaurant. Samir is the most agreeable of hosts. A very pleasant...
5556 NE 4th Ct, Miami, FL 33137, USA
Before leaving to attend the Yom Kippur Evening services at Temple Israel in Miami, my good friends Mark and Greta invited me for dinner at SOYKA .. what a nice way to start a fast of 24 hours. It was absolutely delicious. We were deep in...
- 1 Travel News This Tiny Country Is Europe’s Fastest Growing Destination
- 2 Expat Life 11 Best Islands to Move to After Retiring
- 3 Air Travel Another U.S. Airport Now Allows Non-Ticketed Visitors Through Security
- 4 Travel News Why You Should Go to New York City This Winter
- 5 Where to Go in Winter 12 Great Beaches for Winter Sun