Collected by Raul Morales
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami, FL 33132, USA
At Jungle Island, you can see sensational animal shows, meet a real liger, and view kangaroos, lemurs, and penguins, all in a tropical setting. There’s also a water park with views of downtown Miami. Opened in 1936 as Parrot Jungle, the...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village