Collected by Tamara Chepelyuk
2201 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
W South Beach is a bit of an anomaly in the neighborhood—a sleek, glassy new shape soaring up and above the surrounding art deco–era hotels whose growth and exterior design are limited by historic landmark regulations. One of the...
1 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
South Beach: An iconic, one-of-a-kind destination. Situated in the former DiLido Hotel, a hotspot in the famed Art Deco District, the beachfront Ritz-Carlton South Beach has been restored to its 1950s style and décor. The lobby,...
3251 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33129, USA
- 1 Travel News Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 2 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 3 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 4 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign
- 5 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019