Collected by AFAR Explorer
11 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Everyone in these parts eagerly awaits the Florida stone crab season, which runs from October through May. As soon as it starts, they flock to Joe’s Stone Crab, a South Beach institution that’s been cracking the sweet crustaceans for more...
1545 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Byblos, located on Collins Avenue is classic South Beach Miami art deco all the way. Inside, the decor is old world meets new with tons of gold and vintage metal accents around bursts of teal and corral. Fresh clean and beach-like with ties back...
1220 16th St, Miami, FL 33139, USA
When you first show up at Bodega, you could easily mistake it for a popular neighborhood taqueria. Between the Airstream trailer serving tacos and the picnic tables, it looks like a low-key spot. It is that, but as you see the Ubers full of models...
1 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Nikki Beach Club offers the Miami experience that you would probably see in a movie. White lounge chairs and cabanas sitting on white sand with everyone dressed in chic white linen outfits partying and people watching...Well the linen outfits may...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Air Travel New Aviation Bill Could Mean Even Smaller Airplane Seats
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Spain Just Named This Small Town Its Most Beautiful Village