Collected by AFAR Explorer
11 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Joe's is as Historic as Miami Beach gets (they are celebrating their 100th anniversary in 2012). Open only in "season" - any seafood lover cannot miss the sweet, sweet stone crab meat on offer here. MY TIP is to skip the restaurant and go to the...
1545 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Byblos, located on Collins Avenue is classic South Beach Miami art deco all the way. Inside, the decor is old world meets new with tons of gold and vintage metal accents around bursts of teal and corral. Fresh clean and beach-like with ties back...
1220 16th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Among South Beach's iconic line of luxury hotels, all-night clubs and luxury shops, Bodega brings the scene back to Miami's local side. Located on Miami Beach, the restaurant and bar's tricked out taco truck interior is the newest spot for...
1 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Nikki Beach Club offers the Miami experience that you would probably see in a movie. White lounge chairs and cabanas sitting on white sand with everyone dressed in chic white linen outfits partying and people watching...Well the linen outfits may...
- 1 Hiking + Cycling 6 Dream Hikes in the United States (and How to Score the Permits)
- 2 Travel for Good Here’s What You Need to Know About Getting Tickets to See “Hamilton” in Puerto Rico
- 3 History + Culture Airbnb Wants to Pay for You to Live in This Italian Village for a Whole Summer
- 4 Gear The Best Luggage for 2019
- 5 Where to Go Next Where to Travel in 2019 According to Your Astrological Sign