Collected by Pilar oishi
1001 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
The Wolfsonian, at Florida International University in South Beach, is one of Miami’s most interesting museums. Throughout the expansive space, you’ll find a collection devoted to charting the period between 1850 and 1950 that changed the...
Lincoln Building, 350 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Miami is filled with celebrity chefs, creative cuisine and the tastes of several cultures within the city. Miami Food Tours offers a 3-hour culinary adventure through South Beach. The tour will combine delicious food and drink tastings with...
16711 W Dixie Hwy, North Miami Beach, FL 33160, USA
One of the oldest buildings in the Western Hemisphere, St. Bernard de Clairvaux Church is a medieval Spanish monastery cloister which was built in the town of Sacramenia in Segovia, Spain, in the 12th century but dismantled in the 20th century &...
2727 Indian Creek Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33140, USA
There’s nothing quite like 27 Restaurant & Bar at the Freehand hostel in Mid-Beach. The Freehand stands out among five-star luxury hotels as the best spot in town to chill by the pool with a craft cocktail from the house bar, the Broken...
1545 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Byblos, located on Collins Avenue is classic South Beach Miami art deco all the way. Inside, the decor is old world meets new with tons of gold and vintage metal accents around bursts of teal and corral. Fresh clean and beach-like with ties back...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 4 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys