Collected by Lizzie Han
1 Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Nikki Beach Club offers the Miami experience that you would probably see in a movie. White lounge chairs and cabanas sitting on white sand with everyone dressed in chic white linen outfits partying and people watching...Well the linen outfits may...
500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami, FL 33131, USA
Talk about raising the bar. Situated at one end of the lobby, MO Bar’s glinting mosaic wall pulls you toward it like a magnet, and once you’re drawn in, it’s hard to escape from its velveteen snare. The bar is a new addition to the property,...
723 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
An economical and healthy choice for South Florida locals isDeco Bike, the new bike sharing program in South Beach. If you have to run an errand, grab lunch or get a good workout in, purchase a membership online and rent a bike from any of many...
301 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
One of the best spots to relax in Miami is Bayfront Park, 32 acres of lush grounds that include the Klipsch Amphitheater and the Tina Hills Pavilion. The Fourth of July fireworks and the New Year’s Eve countdown are just two of...
1127 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
See Miami from the water aboard a Jet Ski or, for a bird’s-eye view of the city skyline, zoom 1,000 feet above the beach when you parasail on the Atlantic. Other options include snorkeling, paddleboarding, and banana boat...
- 1 Travel News The World’s Fastest Growing Tourist Destinations Aren’t Where You Think
- 2 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet
- 3 Travel News Here’s Why It Seems Like Everyone Is Going to Portugal Right Now
- 4 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 5 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys