Collected by Lori Michaelson
1127 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
See Miami from the water aboard a Jet Ski or, for a bird’s-eye view of the city skyline, zoom 1,000 feet above the beach when you parasail on the Atlantic. Other options include snorkeling, paddleboarding, and banana boat...
1700 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
The Fillmore Miami Beach, located on famous Washington Avenue, opened in 1950 and was the home of The Jackie Gleason Show in the 1960s. It’s now one of South Beach’s top live music and entertainment venues where you can catch John...
500 17th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
The New World Center, the South Beach home of the New World Symphony, was designed by starchitect Frank Gehry and is a cultural gem situated between the bay and the Atlantic Ocean, with views of both as well as multiple flexible...
1130 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
The Miami Beach Cinematheque is an intimate theater in South Beach that’s housed in the former City Hall, built by Carl Fischer in 1927. Now home of the Miami Beach Film Society, which screens independent and experimental movies and film...
700 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Wanting to try some authentic and reasonably-priced Cuban food, we found ourselves at Puerto Sagua, a bustling diner located on Collins Avenue in South Beach, Miami. Sharing a pitcher of Sangria, we each enjoyed an incredible Cuban meal across the...
- 1 Air Travel Want a Free Volunteer Vacation? JetBlue Has Your Ticket
- 2 News and Openings 10 Reasons to Go to London This Fall
- 3 Travel News Greece Bans Anyone Over 220 Pounds From Riding Santorini’s Donkeys
- 4 Travel News New Zealand’s Most Beautiful Train Ride Is Reopening in December
- 5 Weekend Getaways This Coastal California Getaway Is the Big Sur You Haven’t Heard of . . . Yet