Collected by Karen Driedger Dyck
700 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Wanting to try some authentic and reasonably-priced Cuban food, we found ourselves at Puerto Sagua, a bustling diner located on Collins Avenue in South Beach, Miami. Sharing a pitcher of Sangria, we each enjoyed an incredible Cuban meal across the...
400 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Lincoln Road is a pedestrians-only boulevard in the heart of South Beach and one of the most popular places to visit in the area. Lined with shops and restaurants in historic Art Deco buildings and shaded by tall trees and...
500 17th St, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
The New World Center, the South Beach home of the New World Symphony, was designed by starchitect Frank Gehry and is a cultural gem situated between the bay and the Atlantic Ocean, with views of both as well as multiple flexible...
1127 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
See Miami from the water aboard a Jet Ski or, for a bird’s-eye view of the city skyline, zoom 1,000 feet above the beach when you parasail on the Atlantic. Other options include snorkeling, paddleboarding, and banana boat...
723 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
An economical and healthy choice for South Florida locals isDeco Bike, the new bike sharing program in South Beach. If you have to run an errand, grab lunch or get a good workout in, purchase a membership online and rent a bike from any of many...
- 1 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 2 Air Travel American Airlines Now Has Free Live TV on Domestic Flights—but There’s a Catch
- 3 Travel News Plan Your Fall Getaway With This Peak Foliage Prediction Map
- 4 Cruise Serenity Now: These Are the Cruise Lines Going Totally Kid-Free
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 10 Secrets to Doing Oktoberfest Like a Local