Collected by TwoWillTravel, AFAR Contributor
Wynwood, Miami, FL, USA
The Wynwood district is a pleasant change from the glazed body parade of South Beach. Art is everywhere: on gallery walls, on exterior walls, even on the sidewalk--and the Wynwood Walls are a one stop shop for it all. Wander the impressive murals,...
6801 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33141, USA
One of the signature perks at Carillon is its European-inspired thermal experience, which all resort guests are welcome to enjoy as much as they wish throughout their stay. Beyond the spa reception desk, the men’s thermal experience is to the...
Miami, FL, USA
Greet the day with breakfast at Thyme, Carillon’s award-winning restaurant whose tall windows overlook the beach—or, better yet, on its patio with an salty breeze. Menu items include classics such as huevos rancheros and omelets as...
2550 NW 2nd Ave, Miami, FL 33127, USA
With neon café chairs and an exterior wall hung with art, the patio of Wynwood Kitchen & Bar fits in nicely with the outdoor museum that is the Wynwood neighborhood. It's the perfect spot to admire the surrounding murals of Wynwood Walls and Doors...
623 Frenchmen St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
This Frenchmen Street landmark offers up a steady parade of remarkable local musicians from late afternoon until early morning, with an emphasis on foot-tapping traditional and swing jazz. Musicians play on a low stage against the front window;...
- 1 Winter Sports This Winter Will Be Warmer Than Average in the United States, Experts Say
- 2 Art + Culture 9 Things That Are Surprisingly Offensive in Asia
- 3 Travel News The Brightest Meteor Shower of the Year Is Happening This Week
- 4 Travel News You Can Pay to Attend a Traditional Wedding in India
- 5 Photography Tips The Key to Taking Jaw-Dropping Outdoor Travel Photos