Collected by Talia Zubery
401 E 65th St, Hialeah, FL 33013, USA
Come ride the crystal blue waters of the 91-acre lake at Amelia Earhart Park! Miami Wakeboarding Cable Complex offers award winning coaching and lessons in wakeboarding, waterskiing, wake surfing, knee boarding and bare footing. Imagine floating...
1111 Parrot Jungle Trail, Miami, FL 33132, USA
At Jungle Island, you can see sensational animal shows, meet a real liger, and view kangaroos, lemurs, and penguins, all in a tropical setting. There’s also a water park with views of downtown Miami. Opened in 1936 as Parrot Jungle, the...
401 Biscayne Blvd, Miami, FL 33132, USA
Even if you’re in Miami for a short amount of time, it’s important to get out on the water. Take a 90-minute sightseeing cruise departing from downtown Miami and you’ll cruise past Brickell Key, Fisher Island, and the stretch known...
1901 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Summers in Miami are just awesome! I happened to come to the Shore Club pool with some friends after meeting a software engineer at another bar who wanted to introduce us to his friends that were partying at the Shore Club pool. The beauty about...
- 1 Where to Go in Fall Made for Walking: Stylish Travel Shoes That Are Actually Comfortable
- 2 Food + Drink The Untapped Region Where Italy’s Oldest Culinary Traditions Live On
- 3 Air Travel These North American Airports Rank Best (and Worst) in Passenger Satisfaction
- 4 Air Travel Finally, the TSA PreCheck Line Could Really Be Just for PreCheck Members
- 5 Where to Go in Fall 11 Fall Foliage Train Rides to Book Right Now